Dear friends, I found the following information on a Facebook friend’s timeline. In fact, I think this person may have likewise copied it from the timeline of one of their own friends. According to my friend’s personal comment on their timeline, this information is attributed to an unnamed Swiss chemist. I know neither who they are, where they work, or what their professional credentials are. Personally, I learned a few things from this information. For example, I was totally unaware of the fact that viruses are NOT living organisms. Or more correctly stated, there is divided scientific/medical opinion regarding their nature. Some people view them as being in a somewhat gray area between living and nonliving. I was also previously not aware of the actual structure of a virus, or how and why certain agents can destroy them. Anyway, I found this information useful and interesting, to say the least.
DISCLAIMER: As I did in another post here on the BBB Blog, let me state that while the information below sounds solid, please understand that being as I am NOT a medical doctor or a health official of any kind, and therefore have no background in virology, I cannot guarantee that this information is completely accurate in every regard. As such, you accept it, believe it, and act upon it, at your own risk.
• a virus is not a living organism, but only a molecule of protein (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipids (fats), that upon being absorbed by ocular, nasal and mouth mucosa cells changes the genetic code of the cells and converts them into aggressor and multiplier cells.
• Since the virus is not a living organism but rather a molecule of protein, it doesn’t die but rather disintegrates on its own. The length of time it takes to disintegrate depends on temperature, humidity and the type of material where is sits.
• The virus is very fragile, the only thing that protects it is a thin external layer of fat. That’s why any soap or detergent is the best remedy because suds break down grease/fats (that’s why you have to suds up for 20 seconds or more in order to make a lot of suds). Once the layer of fat is dissolved, the molecule of protein falls apart and disintegrates on its own.
• HEAT melts grease, that is why it is best to use water that is at least 25 degrees centigrade (you can do your math here or just use pretty warm water) to wash your hands, clothes, etc. Besides, hot water makes more suds and that is good.
• Alcohol or any mixture of alcohol at more than 65% will dissolve any grease/fats, especially the outer fat layer of the virus.
• Any mixture of 1 part clorox and 5 parts water dissolve directly the protein, which kills it from the inside.
• Oxidized water can be used besides soap, alcohol, and clorox because peroxide dissolves the protein of the virus, but you have to use it alone and it damages the skin.
• NO BACTERIACIDE WORKS. Since the virus is not a living organism, you can’t kill anything that is not alive with antibiotics, except to rapidly disintegrate its structure with everything mentioned above.
• NEVER shake clothes you have worn (or not worn) nor sheets or anything made of cloth. As long as it is stuck to a porous surface, it is inert and will disintegrate in 3 hours (cloth and porous surfaces) 4 hours (copper which is naturally antiseptic and wood because it pulls away all of the humidity and it stays stuck and disintegrates), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). Don’t dust or use a duster as the molecules of the virus will float in the air for up to 3 hours and can lodge in the nose.
• The molecules of the virus are very stable in outdoor cold, air conditioning in houses and cars. It needs humidity to be stable and also darkness. Therefore, in environments that are dehumidified, dry, and with a lot of light will disintegrate it more rapidly.
• ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT on any object where it can land will disintegrate the protein of the virus. For example, it is perfect to disinfect and be able to reuse a mask. Careful as it also disintegrates the protein in the skin (collagen) and can cause big wrinkles and skin cancer.
• No virus can go through healthy skin.
• Vinegar does not work because it doesn’t dissolve the protective layer of grease.
• NO FIREWATER OR VODKA work. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol and you need at least 65%.
• LISTERINE DOES WORK! It is 65% alcohol.
• The more confined space the virus is in, the more concentrated it becomes. Open air and natural ventilation are the best.
• It is imperative to wash your hands before and after touching mucous areas, food, knobs, light switches, remote controls, cell phones, watches, computers, desks, TVs etc. And when after using the toilet.
• You need to use lotion on your dry hands, because the molecules can hide in tiny cracks. The thicker the cream, the better. Also keep your fingernails short! so the virus can’t hide in there either.
For those of you who may have possibly missed some of my previous coronavirus-related writings, following is a list of everything I have written to date regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. I believe that you will find a lot of useful, factual, instructive and Scriptural information in this material. Please feel free to share this list on your own timelines, pages, in your Facebook groups, and on any other social networks where you happen to participate. Thank you so very much, and God bless you!
Bill’s Bible Basics Coronavirus Information Center:
Bill’s Bible Basics Articles:
BBB Article: “Coronavirus: Just the Facts, Ma’am”:
BBB Article: “COVID-19, Financial Assistance and Christian Love”:
BBB Article: “Coronavirus: Defiant Christians, Stay Home!”:
BBB Article: “COVID-19: Exposure Logging and Contact Tracing: Is It Safe?”:
Bill’s Bible Basics Blog Posts:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Latest Statistics – Bill’s Bible Basics Blog”:
BBB Blog Post: “Stop Joking About the Coronavirus”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: God Will Silence the Fools”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Be Still and Know That I Am God”:
BBB Blog Post: “Is COVID-19 the New Normal? : Don’t Freak Out! Trust the Lord!”:
BBB Blog Post: “Helpful Tips Regarding Using Face Masks and Respirators”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Why Do You Condemn Your Brethren?”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Are You Distracted?”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Wake Up, Already!”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: 40 Bible Verse Lists Regarding God’s Love, Patience, Wrath, Judgments and Repentance”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Where is Your Common Sense?”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: More Useful Information”:
BBB Blog Post: “The Doctor Anthony Fauci Debate: My View”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: How to Respond to the Pandemic”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Face Masks or Bandanas?”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus and Beards and Mustaches”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Do You Need A Psychiatric Evaluation?”:
BBB Blog Post: “COVID-19: Attention iOS Users! This May Be of Interest to You if You Use the “Maps” App!”:
BBB Blog Post: “Apple iOS 13.7 Introduces COVID-19 Exposure Notifications With No Need For 3rd Party App”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Are Vaccine Passports Inevitable?”:
BBB Blog Post: “Coronavirus: Don’t Be So Harsh!”:
Bill’s Bible Basics Poetry:
BBB Poem: “Coronavirus Kooks”: