INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN FORUM
Nondenominational forum for like-minded Christians. We do not discriminate against, or censor, conservative Christian viewpoints.
This forum is best viewed on a desktop or a laptop computer. Cell phone users: turn your phone sideways to landscape mode.
This forum is only as good as YOU make it. Please do YOUR part. Don't just observe. Participate. That is the only way to keep it alive and interesting.
"But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."
Hebrews 13:16, KJV
|» Forum Index » BBB Forum Troubleshooting » Topic: How to Post a New Message||
Posted on 05/02/19 05:44:28 AM
How to Post a New Message
That is an easy one. Please do the following:
1. Go to the particular area of the forum where you want to post your message by clicking on one of the blue links that are located on the left side of the forum window.
2. Once you are certain that you are in the right section of the forum where your comment fits in, click on the "New Topic" button that you see in the forum's menubar. That is the bar of buttons that you see right below the large BBB Forum logo at the top of your screen.
3. Give your message a title.
4. Enter your message in the blank text field.
5. Double-check your spelling and punctuation.
6. If you want to see how your post will look, click or tap on the "Preview" button.
7. Once you are satisfied with how your post looks, click or tap on the "Send" button that is located below the text field.
Billís Bible Basics
|BBB Home Page||Bill's Blog||BBB Articles: New||BBB Articles: Old|
|BBB Articles in PDF||BBB Maps||Contact Us||KJV Bible Verse Lists|
|KJV Bible Online||BBB Tidbits||BBB RSS Feed||Non-BBB Articles|
|Bill's Poetry||Graphics Library||Facebook Timeline||YouTube Channel|