INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN FORUM
Nondenominational forum for like-minded Christians. We do not discriminate against, or censor, conservative Christian viewpoints.
This forum is best viewed on a desktop or a laptop computer. Cell phone users: turn your phone sideways to landscape mode.
This forum is only as good as YOU make it. Please do YOUR part. Don't just observe. Participate. That is the only way to keep it alive and interesting.
"But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased."
Hebrews 13:16, KJV
|» Forum Index » BBB Forum Troubleshooting » Topic: How to Start a BBB Poll||
Posted on 05/14/19 11:30:48 PM
How to Start a BBB Poll
Have you ever wondered what other people think about a certain subject? We all have, right? Well, there are two ways to find out. First, you can create a new topic on the BBB Forum in which you ask a question. Then it is just a matter of waiting and hoping that other forum members will respond to your inquiry.
A second -- and interesting way to obtain the information you are after is by creating a BBB Poll, in which you provide a pre-determined set of possible answers that other forum members can choose from.
Making a poll on the BBB Forum is very easy to do. Simply follow these steps.
1. Click or tap on the "New Topic" button which is located just below the BBB Forum logo you see at the top of your screen.
2. In the "Subject" field, enter the title for your message/poll.
3. In the "Message" field, type your poll question.
4. Click on the "Add Poll" link that is located on the left side of the window.
5. In the next step of your poll creation, you need to think very carefully regarding how people might want to respond to your question. You want to provide enough possible answers so that everyone has an opportunity to express their view. In other words, you don't want to make your poll too narrow.
6. In the option fields that are located below the message field, enter the possible answers to your question, one answer per field. If you want to add more than the two available options, then click on the "Add option" link to add more options to your poll.
7. Once you have added all of the possible answers, click or tap on the "Send" button.
8. Other forum members can now vote in your poll. Congratulations!
Billís Bible Basics
|BBB Home Page||Bill's Blog||BBB Articles: New||BBB Articles: Old|
|BBB Articles in PDF||BBB Maps||Contact Us||KJV Bible Verse Lists|
|KJV Bible Online||BBB Tidbits||BBB RSS Feed||Non-BBB Articles|
|Bill's Poetry||Graphics Library||Facebook Timeline||YouTube Channel|