BBB UserOnlineUsers: 1 Guest, 3 Bots
BBB Recent Posts
- Locked Out of Facebook: Harassment or Error?
- If You Write a Review for My Facebook Page
- How to Properly Share My Posts
- Have You Encountered a Broken BBB Link?
- Facebook Secrets: How to See More Facebook Content
- Facebook Private Text Messages
- Facebook Posts: It Is Not Really Deleted, Folks
- Facebook Post Reach: What is Going On?
- Facebook Pointer Regarding Commenting
- Facebook: The Antisocial Social Network
- Facebook: Is It Possibly Broken?
- Don’t Use Foul Language!
- Does Facebook Really Persecute Christians?
- Dear Potential Facebook Friend
- Clean Up Your Act!
- Christian Racists on Facebook? Let’s Hope Not!
- Changes to Posting Strategy on Facebook
- Bill’s Bible Basics is a Public Facebook Ministry
- Bill, where did you go?
- Before You Click on ‘Confirm’ or ‘Accept’
- Do You Vet Potential Facebook Friends?
- Before You Send Me a Facebook Friend Request
- Are You in the Facebook Desert?
- Are You Experiencing a Slow BBB or CSNet Connection?
- Wow! Never Miss Another Bill’s Bible Basics Blog Post Again!
- WordWeaver’s Original Christian Poetry on Bill’s Bible Basics
- YOU’VE GOT IT WRONG: SUBMIT AND LIVE! — a Bill’s Bible Basics Article
- Y2K PREPARATION: SURVIVAL ITEMS LIST — a Bill’s Bible Basics Article
- WOMEN SHEPHERDS AND PASTORS: A BIBLICAL PERSPECTIVE — a Bill’s Bible Basics Article
- WOMEN IN THE LIVES OF JESUS AND THE APOSTLES — a Bill’s Bible Basics Article
Tag Archives: scriptures
https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/locked-out-of-facebook-harassment-or-error/ Dear social networking friends, Since October of 2019, Facebook has repeatedly locked me out of my account. I am not just talking about a few times, my friends. I am literally talking about dozens of times. These annoying actions … Continue reading
After over ten years on Facebook, and with 5,000 friends, there are currently — as of July 23, 2020 — only 35 reviews on the Bill’s Bible Basics Facebook page. 🙁 Wow . . . Can we possibly do better? … Continue reading
Dear friends, as many of you will already know, for many years now, I have encouraged my Facebook friends to share my work. I have likewise made the rules for sharing my work very clear for many years now as … Continue reading
Every now and then, some of my Facebook friends will send me a private text message, or else post a comment under one of my graphics, in which they will say something like “Glad to see you are back, Bill!” … Continue reading
Oft times, we make a post in the heat of the moment on some particular social network. Then, some time later, we have second thoughts, and we decide to remove/delete that post for whatever our reasons. In this particular case, … Continue reading
https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/facebook-pointer-regarding-commenting/ Friends, please do me a big favor. Before you rush to comment on one of my posts, whether on Facebook, or on any other social network where my graphics can be found, please have the courtesy to first take … Continue reading